Podcast Milestone – 5000+ Downloads!
November 12, 2021
Written by Michael McNutt
The Collective Voice of Health IT podcast was started last year to enhance WEDI’s educational outreach and tap into a popular new media format. Produced by WEDI, the podcast offers relevant conversations with health IT’s top thought leaders. Available on WEDI’s website, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and wherever you listen to podcasts, The Collective Voice recently celebrated its 5000th download. We appreciate everyone who has supported our venture over the past 16 months. If you listen on Apple Podcasts, please be sure to offer a review.
The Collective Voice has helped bring awareness to important health care issues including health equity, telehealth, the No Surprises Act, and cybersecurity. The program also promotes WEDI’s volunteer initiatives by inviting co-chairs to stop by and offer updates on the projects their workgroups are currently tackling. WEDI’s commitment to providing a platform for multistakeholder participation is clearly evident by the varied and dynamic list of guests and topics.
- Jennifer Blumenthal, CEO, One Record
- Kristen Valdes, CEO, bWell
- Erik Decker, Assistant Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
- Jacki Monson, Chief Technology Risk Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Privacy Officer, Sutter Health
- Omar Khawaja, Chief Information Security Officer, Highmark Health
- Joseph Gonzalez, Founder, CLX Health
- Priya Bathija, Vice President of Strategic Infinitives with the American Hospital Association
- Caryn Marks, Policy Advisor, Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs in the Office of the Secretary of HHS
- Rachel Abbey, Public Health Analyst with HHS' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Evelyn Gallego, CEO and Founder of EMI Advisors and Program Manager for HL7 Gravity Project
We expect 2022 to be another successful year for the podcast, as we will continue to invite health care’s top thought leaders for our weekly sit down to discuss what’s happening, why should we be interested and where will this take us in the future.