WEDI announces 24 annual award winners
December 7, 2017
The Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange named the recipients of its annual awards program at WEDI-Con 2017 in Reston, Va., Dec. 6.
Here are the award winners:
- Andrew H. Melczer Leadership in Volunteerism Award: Jay Eisenstock, WEDI's chair-elect
• Chair's Award: Jay Eisenstock and Debbi Meisner of Change Healthcare
• Corporate Leadership Award: American Medical Association
• Excellence in Health IT Award: Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare
• HIT Government Champion Award: Madhusudhan Annadata of CMS' division of national standards
• Louis W. Sullivan Award: Jean Narcisi of the American Dental Association and WEDI's past chair
• Outstanding Corporate Sponsor Award: TIBCO
• Volunteer Service Award: Penny Probst of Highmark and Sean Whitney of AnthemTo read more, visit Becker's Health IT & CIO Review.