This edition includes:
- CMS Posts New No Surprises Act Dispute Resolution Resources.
- CMS Issues Roadmap for Ending PHE.
- CMS to Host National Stakeholder Call on the Inflation Reduction Act.
- CMS Discontinuing Use of Certain Certificates of Medical Necessity and Durable Medical Equipment Information Forms.
- CMS Applies EUC MIPS Policy for Parts of Kentucky in Response to Flooding.
- RCE Releases Draft TEFCA Resources for Information Blocking Compliance.
- Congressmen Call on HHS to Protect Against Cyber-Attacks.
- FBI and CISA Issue Advisory for Zeppelin Ransomware.
- ONC Details how a University’s Health Equity Dashboard Can Identify Disparities in ED care.
- HL7 Names Da Vinci Community Champions.
Deep-Learning Model Predicts Physician Burnout Using EHR Logs
FBI, CISA Warn of Zeppelin Ransomware Targeting Healthcare
MaineGeneral Hits Congestive Heart Failure Readmission Rate of 0% Using RPM
September Calendar of Events & Workgroup Meetings