This edition includes:
- CMS Reports ACOs Saved Medicare More Than $1.6 Billion in 2021.
- ONC and HRSA launch USCDI+ Initiative to support UDS Modernization.
- HRSA Announces $20 Million in Awards to Address Maternal Health Crisis; Reduce Disparities in Maternal and Infant Health.
- HHS Launches Website to Safeguard Information on Health and Rights for Patients and Providers.
- The Sequoia Project Publishes DUW IG for Review.
- The Sequoia Project Releases Final QHIN Documents.
- Research: Increased Telehealth Use for Opioid Use Disorder Services During Pandemic Associated with Reduced Risk of Overdose.
Advanced technology must fit into the ‘Quadruple Aim’ quest
CMS RFI: Make Your Voice Heard
ISA Comment Period Open
Why WEDI Interview with Steven Kansteiner, Vice President of Physician Data Operations at UnitedHealthcare
September Calendar of Events & Workgroup Meetings