This edition includes:
- RFI Released to Solicit Input on AEOB Requirement of the No Surprises Act.
- Melanie Fontes Rainer Tapped as OCR Director-Will Speak at WEDI National Conference.
- House Passes Prior Authorization Legislation.
- CMS Innovation Center to Host Webinar on Person-Centered Care: Engaging with Beneficiaries, Measuring what Matters.
- OIG Publishes Report on Medicare Telehealth Claims During COVID-19.
- CISA Requests Public Input on New Cyber Incident Reporting Requirements.
- Sequoia Project Releases Final IAS Exchange Purpose Implementation SOP and updated Onboarding and Designation Documents.
- 405(d) to Host Webinar on the Legal Implications of a Cyber Attack.
- Reminder: CMS Now Accepting 2021 MIPS Targeted Review Requests.
Accelerating Patient-Centered Outcomes Research through Synthetic Health Data Generation
Request for Information; Advanced Explanation of Benefits & Good Faith Estimate for Covered Individuals